There is 1 item in your cart.
Eco-system E85 5-cyl v2 kit
Save fuel and have more preformance with the E85 conversion v2 kit.
FlexFuel cold start system.
IMPORTANT : You don't need to know the connectors, when ordering, select "I don't know" from the check list, you will have the kit adapted to your vehicule!
Don't forget to save your customization to be able to add to cart
The Eco-system E85 v2 kit is a electronic unit which enables a vehicle to recognize immediately different fuels and automatically calculate the precise composition of the fuel used at any given time (gas, e85 or a mixture of both). It constantly adjusts the ratio of air to fuel to always provide a exact output of fuel enabling the car to the function correctly whatever the fuel used.
The E85 is : ► 30% cheaper than the regular gasoline. ► More performant than all the regular gasoline (105 octane).
- Economical, by running with the ethanol E85, it's $40 saved on each fill-up.
- The E85 kit allows you to drive with a proportion ranging from 0 to 100% ethanol.
- You can mix E85 with all gasoline (E-10 to E-50, super unleaded, premium, premium plus, ...).
- Waterproof and vibrations resistant system.
- 100% automatic unit, Flex Fuel.
- Recognized by your vehicle's lambda sensor.
- Easy cold start with the cold start system (external temperature sensor).
- Update (version 2) cancelling the check engine.
- CE, RoHS certified*.
- 2 years warranty*.
- Assembled in 30 mins in your car (no mechanical skills needed).
- No soldering, no cutting of wires, you are only connections to do.
- Possibility adjust it by potentiometers (2 potentiometers).
- Illustrated and detailled manual in english.
- Available with all automotive quality connectors fitted.
- Kit compatible with 95% of the world fleet (gasoline and multipoint injection).
- Kit no compatible with the diesel engines, carburator, monopoint injection.
- Kit no compatible with the directe injection engines (TFSI, TSI, FSI, THP, JTS, GDI, CGI, EcoBoost,...).
- Your vehicle must have injectors equal to or greater than 10 ohms.
- Adaptable kit for car, motocycle, boat, quad, jet-ski.
- Question about E85 kit ? to see all of our responses : click-here
- New : Compare between the E85 kits : click-here
|Download the manual guide
* Our E85 kits are CE and RoHs ISO 17025 compliant with the European directive 72/245/EEC of June 20, 1972, as amended by 2009/19/EEC. These different certifications indicate that our E85 kits comply with electrical and electromagnetic safety standards, which is a guarantee of trust and quality towards our customers.
- L x W x H
- 5,1 x 2,6 x 1,1 in
- 0,864 lb
- CE, RoHS
- 2 years
- Length cable
- 5,31 ft
- ON/OFF switch
- Automatic polarity
- Outside temperature sensor
15 other products in the same category: